[IRCA] WBOB test booming into Laurel MD through local Baltimore station WCAO

--- Begin Message ---
WBOB test booming into Laurel, MD, mixing with my local Baltimore station WCAO and I am only 15 miles SW of Baltimore (!), with sweep tones, morse code, Price is Right them and other programming just before 1 AM, EST.  Running 35 kw., or 50 kw.?  Love hearing a station that has my name in it (Bob)!!  I'll send for an EMail QSL...

Bob Wien
KG6RJW
Laurel, MD
Receiver: C-Crane