Re: [IRCA] Request for comments - New IRCA homepage (beta)

Looks really nice, and I do have a nitpick:
I would say for consistency's sake, on the "Bookstore List" page, make sure to put ALL the book/reprint titles in BOLD.  I  notice that the headings for "DXers Technical Guide," "Sunrise/Sunset Maps", and "IRCA Reprints" aren't in bold font.   That's the only thing I noticed that needs changing.

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National