From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 3:07 PM
To: NRC-AM; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] Canadian AM Call Changes Questions

I'm trying to overcome the gaps created by being inactive from 1983-1989, and I'm looking for the call sign histories of a number of Canadian stations -- or, better yet - a source where I can look them up like I can for most US stations on FCC's CDBS.

Here are the ones I'm looking to obtain, and I'd likely want all changes since 1983:

590 Toronto

600 North Bay

600 Montreal

690 Montreal

730 Leamington

790 Sudbury

960 Kingston

1250 Oakville

1310 Ottawa

1350 Oshawa

1430 Toronto

1540 Toronto

I realize that not all of these are considered officially as call changes, but from my point of view, the fact that a station went dark for a while, and then someone else resurrected the facility ( with or without new equipment, site etc ) doesn't change anything - to me it's still a call change.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip

---