[IRCA] 600 kHz unid

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas to you all!

Here is a short clip, starting at 0800 UTC today of a station on 600 kHz
mixing with Cuba a bit (the one I am interested in is playing the music),
and I think that there is a clear ID at 0801:45, just before the recording
ends. I believe that it is Colombia, but if someone could have a quick
listen to confirm, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance,

Michael

1. COLOMBIA (tent.) - HJHJ R. Libertad Barranquilla 600 kHz 22 Dec 2015 0800
UTC. Music selection with lots of flute in almost huaynos style, possible ID
at 08:01:45, seemed to be mention of Barranquila. Over Rebelde. Note - this
was recorded in LSB, USB dominated by Rebelde.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/93p0oax3u1g7kt1/Radio%20-%20R%20Libertad%20tent%20
600%20kHz%2022%20Dec%202015%200800%20UTC.mp3?dl=0