Re: [IRCA] Audacity editing problem

Look for both a difference in sample rate as well as the bit rate.  I do
some editing on files using 44.1 KHz, while others use 48 KHz.  A
difference in bit rate (as someone else mentioned earlier) could also make
a difference.  The difference would be even more pronounced if sample rate
is also off.

They COULD have anti-malware running on a Mac, but there aren't any
anti-virus products for Mac.

Mike Hawkins