[IRCA] AM BCB DX…ELAD Captures - 3 NEW Stations

Hi Guys:

 Well the ELAD Captures are piling up again,  and no matter how I try I can't keep up with them. That's the bad news. The good news is that pretty much every time I listen to some Captures I find some Good DX and a Few NEW Stations. Most of these stations I would never hear if I was LIVE DXing, as you can only be on one frequency at a time. When conditions are good on one frequency, they are usually good on other frequencies too!! The SDR allows me to check the entire band at whatever time is producing the DX!! Here are the 3 Latest NEW Stations heard from today's reviews……

RECEIVER……………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA…………..Homebrew 2 1/2 Foot Tuned Box Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are now…………..1680 Stations Heard

73……….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1430  WEEF  Deerfield, ILLINOIS  Dec/04/15  1659 EST   EE/Ethnic     GOOD
English PSA for "American Institute of CGS's" @ 1659 EST. ID by Male DJ @
1700 EST as "AM 1430 WEEF Deerfield, Northbrook, Chicago. Chicago's
"IN LANGUAGE EURO STATION". Into EZ Listening Instrumental Music.

NEW STN                  1.6 kW/750 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1180  WUMY  Turrell, ARKANSAS  Dec/05/15  0700 EST   EE   FAIR
Local Memphis Ads @ 0659. One for a Local Auto Sales. ID as "GUESS-FM -
Memphis's Classic Hits - Guess what's next?" @ 0700 EST.
Into Classic Rock "Abracadabra" @ 0700 EST.
RELAYING their FM Sister Station.

NEW STN                   5 kW/26 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1230  WCWA  Toledo, OHIO  Dec/05/15   0700 EST     EE   GOOD
ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EST as "You're listening to Toledo's Sports Leader -
AM 1230 WCWA". Mention of FOX Sports Radio and "1230 Fox Sports dot com".
Into Sports Talk.

NEW STN       GY # 182 Heard         1 kW
ROSS, ON.