[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on Nov 27

Once again, I set the SDR to record 1255 to 1540 UTC. I should probably adjust the end time, judging from what the guys in Victoria reported today.

There was no sign of any TPs just before the SDR kicked off, so they must've been stopped at the border.

Nonetheless, the recording showed an interesting high band opening for a few minutes at about 1340 UTC. 1566 was the only one with much audio, but several other Asians were present as carriers: 1332 1404 1413 1422 1431 1494 1503 1557 1575 1584(!) and 1593.

Bruce in Seattle