Re: [IRCA] Likely new state (620-WTMJ)

Glenn Hauser has mentioned that 1150 WHBY is operating dysfunctional and is still as of last Saturday they still are. Heard very well dominating 1150 well over KWKY and normally dominant KSAL in Cedar Falls Iowa.Perhaps they could make it to AZ.
Todd SkaineÂBloomington mn

I'm almost certain that I logged Wisconsin for the first time here with
620-WTMJ (1428 miles) near sunrise on the 21st. My SDR recording caught an
ad for a "locally owned and operated" cleaning service with the correct
Milwaukee phone number, but the signal suddenly died right before the TOH
call. A few seconds later, semi-local KTAR suddenly appeared, presumably
their switch to daytime ND pattern at 7am MST (my local sunrise was
7:08am). WTMJ would have been on their more favorable daytime pattern by
then, more than an hour after their sunrise. Not sure that I feel
comfortable with one local ad without an explicit mention of the city but I
can't imagine what else it could be.

Also had 1180-KZOT at the same time in the same direction (1020 miles).
Even better, I had both 750-KAMA (400 miles/10 kW) and 1330-KCKM (584
miles/12 kW) an hour later, so some nice lingering skywave that morning.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/