[IRCA] Guyana 560 off channel

To:  DXers
From:  Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

I'm reviewing recordings from our first day in Newfoundland, November 7th.
There's a ton of stuff to report on, but one item in particular may be most
immediately useful.  At 2228z on November 7 I have the Voice of Guyana in
English operating on or around 559.924.  I don't know if this carries
through the whole week we were there (NOV 7-16), but in case it does I want
you to know about it!  It may be just off enough to heard over a distance.
Go get'em!