[IRCA] AM BCB DX….ELAD Captures…3 NEW Stations Logged…..

Hi Guys:

    The last week or so has been rather slow for decent DX here, but the last couple of days has produced 3 New Ones for the logbook as well as a couple of Call Change Relogs…….

I have just ordered a Wellbrook Loop from England the ALA 1530 LNP Pro Imperium Model. I am hoping this will improve my Noise Levels and Selectivity of Signals received here.

http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/ALA1530LNP-1

Here's what was gleaned from the Hard Drive here  lately……..Some nice Lowered Powered stations heard…...

RECEIVER……………….ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………………Homebrew 2 1/2 Foot Tuned Box Loop

LOG TOTALS are now…………1663 Stations Heard

73…………………….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

970  WBLF  Bellefonte, PA.  Nov/20/15  0600 EST     EE    GOOD
Male DJ with ID @ 0600 EST as "Saturday 9 to 10 on Newstalk 970
WBLF. The home of Center County with me, Gary Fisher - 970 AM
WBLF Bellefonte-State College". Fox News Alert @ 0600 EST.

NEW STN                    1 kW/70 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1330  WTRE  Greensburg, INDIANA  Nov/20/15  1800 EST  EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1800 EST as "Right here on 1330 WTRE - Your Home
for the new ??? on location right here on 1330 WTRE".

NEW STN                      500/33 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1400  WSAM  Saginaw, MICHIGAN  Nov/21/15  0800 EST  EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0800 EST as "This is News Update from WSAM News".
Into News read by Male DJ.

NEW STN             GRAVEYARDER # 175       1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1230  WBET  Sturgis, MICHIGAN  Nov/19/15  1759 EST  EE  FAIR
FOXSports Promo. ID as "FOX Sports Radio WBET-Sturgis".
Fox Sports Trending into Sports Talk @ 1800 EST.

RELOG….But NEW CALLS                   1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1380  WBEL  South Beloit, ILLINOIS  Nov/20/15  2159 EST   EE FAIR
Male DJ with a Mention of Milwaukee. ID by Male DJ on hour as
This is AM 1380 WBEL-AM South Beloit-Janesville (WI) - The BIG AM".
Into News @ 2200 EST.

RELOG…..But NEW CALLS                   5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1500  WAKE  Valparaiso, INDIANA  Nov/21/15  0758 EST  EE  FAIR
Beach Boys/Oldies Music. ID by male DJ @ 0800 EST as "Oldies 1500 -
WAKE Valparaiso".

RELOG                         1 kW/25 Watts
ROSS, ON.