[IRCA] 1640-1610 PA TIS question

On 1640 last week I heard a very clear loop recording as follows:
"This is WPWF986 broadcasting on 1610 AM. This message will repeat."
As advertised, it repeated over and over. Just that short message.
There is indeed a station with those calls on 1610. It's assigned to PA DoT and seems centred around Harrisburg.
However, I was definitely on 1640 - it was underneath Relevant Radio.
More info online at:http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/licenseAdminSum.jsp?licKey=2459271

Anyone else noticing this, or have further information?
With thanks,
Saul
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON