[IRCA] WZPS 1200

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:
Noted the 1200 Huntington back on today, tho' it probably came back Monday. Using its new calls & slogan, "The Truth." Also, "The Gospel music you've been waiting for. Still doesn't have the signal it did when it first moved from 1470. Also, I've not been able to pull iin WLOH, 1320, Lancaster, Ohio lately. All I could get this afternoon (1340-45) was a very fadey WJAS. I've been checking for about three weeks & the channel is usually empty. Are they off?

73David Faulkner

--- End Message ---