[IRCA] Station #600!

I'll put together a stats post later, but I'm going through my morning SDR
recordings, and logged my 600th station from this location!  I was up early
and set up my 7'x24' Conti superloop in the driveway pointing due east.
Although using an SDR, I did start and stop the 5am, 6am, and 7am
recordings manually.

Anyway, the lucky station was 710-XEBL Culiacan, Sinaloa at 5:59am MST
(1259UT).  Often when pointing east, XEDP is on top over KNUS and/or KGNC,
but when XEDP faded out after their "La Ranchera de Cuauhtemoc" slogan, it
was just in time for the XEBL call letters and reference to their 91.9 FM
translator frequency.  Mexican #103 and Sinaloa #11.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/