Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria for 29Oct2015

Diagnosis: Bulimia...

Gorging of DX in the early hours and then a pre-dawn purge...

Makes for dull DX that leaves the listener feeling empty.

Oh well. At least we will do better than the Toronto Maple Leafs no matter
what happens from here on.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and