Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-26

Got back from the airport at 1440 and, while eating breakfast, noted that
the big guns stayed in well passed 1515 UTC --
Driving from the airport, monitored the howl of Korea on 972 against the
domestic --
Interested that, with right car radio, you can TP DX while driving down the
highway...

Good audio well past sunrise on 774, 972, 1242, 1323, and 1566.

A better morning indeed and a treat after picking up my first solid TA's of
the season last night.

Colin in Victoria

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and