Re: [IRCA] Interesting Rockworks Discovery & Oct. 25th DX Comments

Guy -
All true, and all already mentioned.But what I was asking is whether your numbers were adjusted for the difference in antenna gains.I'm trying to compare apples and apples as much as possible. Just like we can't just compare raw numbers for systems with preamps of different gains without mentioning the difference, we can't compare the Rockworks numbers without mentioning the differences between Dave's system and yours.
Chuck