[IRCA] FS Phillips DC777

I'll be in WA and OR this upcoming Friday to Sunday, and it's convenient to
ship to any US address.  I have a Philips DC777 cassette receiver that I
purchased new from EEB a number of years ago.  Those who know about car SW
radios, know that they were few and far between, and often very expensive,
and poor performers to boot.  The DC777 was finally a good performing
in-dash receiver, which I had for several years in a VW Westfalia van.  I
still have fond memories of listening to Radio Australia, HCJB, and even
Radio Damascus while driving the highways of BC.  On top of that, it had a
very good FM radio.  AM, I don't recall the specs, but am sure it was good,
too.  There's also a nice cassette deck (remember those?).  Anyway, when I
sold the van, I carefully removed the set and put it away expecting to hook
it into my next vehicle, which never happened.  I'd like to part with it
now, and connect it with a good home.  It's fully functional (I fired it up
with a car battery and no issues).  Please let me know if you're
interested.  USD$150 please.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC