[IRCA] Live streaming DX sessions

Show of hands: I know that we cannot ALL live on the East or West Coast and
enjoy frequent DX sessions
that are often the envy of many inland DXer's -- sometimes I take for
granted that there is almost always
something going on at the "Left Coast" as we call it in Canada.

How would our readers feel about a "DX Telecast" or Live Stream DX session
that you could
log into and watch while it happens? Might only be 1/2 long or less - but
it could be
exciting... if you are into that kind of thing.

I just suggested to Walt in Haida Gwaii that he video tape some of the
stuff he sees and hears up there.

Currently, a live streaming telecast from Masset would be technologically
impossible because, for good or
bad, the Haida Gwaii has not quite entered the new age of fibre optic
technology and high speed internet.

All comments welcome.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and