[IRCA] WTNI The Champ 1640 Biloxi MS

I logged a rare state (for me anyway) here tonight at 0200 ET. WTNI 1640 Biloxi Ms in fairly clear with some fading at 0200 ET in the morning, with sports and several ID's as "The Champ 1640" ESPN radio etc. I've been hanging around 1630, 1640 and 1650 last night and tonight with several decent loggings such as KCJJ Iowa City "The Mighty 1630", WSJP 1640 Sussex WI, also CJRS "Radio Shalom" sundown logging on 1650, these were all 1000 watt loggings

Bob Young

HRO-50R1

2 500' dipoles with Misek Phaser