To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: markwa1ion@xxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] recent logs Cape Cod (via link)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:44:07 +0000

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:44:03 -0400
From: markwa1ion@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: recent logs Cape Cod (via link)

Since I received the message reproduced below, I am passing along a link to my recent logs.

Please see:
http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/doc1/log_20150919.txt

The text file size is only 12kB so I'm not sure how it was considered >35kB.  Why the arbitrary limit anyway?  We aren't running Commodore 64's and dial-up modems anymore.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
Your request to the IRCA mailing list

Posting of your message titled
"Logs - Cape Cod, MA: AUG - SEP 2015"

has been rejected by the list
moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your
request:

"Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 35 KB in
size."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list
administrator
at:

    irca-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx