[IRCA] 9-22-2015 Brief session - Who let the dogs out - Victoria B.C.

As pointed out earlier - My 1310 to 13130 UTC shift was all Tier 1 and some
Tier 2 Japan,
some of the Korea flame throwers etc. Not sure how that last 1/2 hour of
the opening did
as I was off to deliver my wife to the Seaplane terminal...

594, 747, 774, and 828 put in rock star performances.
1053 was a combo of jammer and what sounded like a JJ OM talking.

Teasing audio during the session on 558, 567, 585, 603, 909, 972, 1116,
1242, 1287, 1314...

Anyway - this you-tube video should give you an idea how loud Korea on 1566
was.

Before I left this morning (around 1340 UTC) I took my Eton E1 barefoot into
the backyard where 1566 Khz was clearly audible with organ music.

https://youtu.be/6xbeySDgPPw   KOREA 1566 Khz - on the Drake R8 and N/NW
Flag
--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and