[IRCA] WTIC 1080 off

Thanks to Paul W for the heads-up on WTIC.

My antennas appear to be acting screwy.  I had the tail end of "WEEI"
Boston Red Sox baseball, but very poor and noisy.  WTIC is usually clear
and strong.

2355 EDT   1080   UNID   R&B or Gospel, can't tell.

2358 EDT   1080   CUBA   Cuban anthem, so Radio Ciudad de Habana

0000 EDT   1080   KY   WKJK   Lousiville   "Talk Radio WKJK", then ABC News

Still trying to get an ID on the R&B station.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY