Re: [IRCA] any suggestions: noise cancelling headphones

hi there

a mix of AM/SW listening, and in-flight viewing and MP3Ãng

we are off shortly to the Golden Lake ON cottage where I like to listen to
Yankees / RedSox etc. ball games on radio and being able to do so with
noise minimized is wonderful . . .

in other news, do you want an aluminum CBC coffee flask?  It has the
markings for Windsor on it (when they were on 1550)

thanks