[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 19 September 2015

Not as interesting as yesterday, with much less in the way of audio. I listened from 1230 to 1310, with our sunrise now happening at 1304.

738	FRENCH POLYNESIA, Papeete
A far cry from yesterday, with only traces of music now and again, peaking around 1250.

774 	AUSTRALIA, Melbourne	3LO
This one bucked the decline from yesterday, with audio already at 1230 and right through past 1300. Noted music program with hostess interviewing at man at 1252.

1503	unID	Traces of audio at 1242

1611	unID	In for a minute or so with music at 1243.

1701.03 unID Traces of talk at 1241. Didn't seem to be the 'usual' Brisvaani, as the offset was wrong.

Signals above about 1500 khz seemed to get a boost around 1240-1245 but then quickly faded after that. Lower down, the boost wasn't evident, but the signals hung around longer.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array