[IRCA] Arizona TP, September 17th

(7'x24' Conti superloop pointed 320 degrees, RTL-SDR dongle with
upconverter, coverage up to 1400kHz)

Interesting reports from the NW today.  Another automated SDR recording
here.  There was some decent carrier action from the Japanese powerhouses
during the 9UT hour, but I didn't really check the 10UT and 11UT hours,
just too busy.  The pre-sunrise peak was pretty good, although I didn't get
anything as quite good as 972-HLAC on the 15th.  Local sunrise today 1313UT
(6:13am MST).

1225-1240
Weak audio: 774, 972, maybe buzz from 1053

1240-1255
Weak audio: 774 (nearly medium at 1244, again 1252)
Marginal audio: 594, 693, 1053

1255-1310
Weak audio: 774 (best at 1304, marginally medium), 972 (best 1302)
Marginal audio: 693, 747, 1053

1310-1325
Marginal audio: 774 around 1311, 1053 around 1314

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/