Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-15: Victoria perspective

Well, another stinker, and even worse than yesterday.   Granted, I only
started at 13:20 and gave up after 14:00 UTC.  Here's my meager catch:

612:  fade in to fair at 13:48.  4QR.

675, 702, 774:   all at threshold audio at 13:51.   Presumed DU.

747, 775:  threshold audio at 13:37

940:  Finally, something to listen to.  Until 13:43, this was solidly a SS
speaker, and then switched to Hawaiian music (KKNE Hawaii) at fair to good
level for next 15 or more minutes.  Still at threshold as I type this at
14:18 UTC.

1566:  threshold audio, presumably HLAZ.  This one heard best on N Conti
Super Loop antenna.

That's it from Victoria, BC.   73,  Walt