[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 14 Sep 2015: A stinker!

Listened live from 12:50 to 13:55, and in a word:  it was a stinker.
Absolutely no dawn enhancement, and exclusively Asian.  All I heard were a
few 1st tier JJ stations, and all below 1000 kHz.  On a positive note,
reception was sometimes quite good.  Here's what I heard:

594:  JOAK Tokyo  poor to fair at 13:22

747:  JOIB Sapporo good level at 13:23.  About the strongest off and on and
equal to 774 this morning.

774:  JOUB Akita  First barely audible at 13:04 and improving to fair at
13:08 with, I think, an Italian lesson.  Good at 13:17, now with English
lessons.

828:  JOBB Osaka  fair at 13:33.

Oh well.  There's always tomorrow!   73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.