[IRCA] KSLL 1080 cheating tonight!

KSLL 1080 Price, Utah, is supposed to sign off @ sunset but I'm hearing them @ 0145 ELT 9/11 using the slogan "Classic Rock 105" &, of course, playing classic rock from what sounds like a satellite service.
They have an FM translator on 104.9 which should be the only thing on now. They are fading up & down here in Spokane but at times they're strong. They use the slogan "The Castle" at times, too. I hope you can catch them.
Stan WeisbeckSpokane, WA