[IRCA] AM BCB DX…..Few more ELAD Captures from last night…….

Hi Guys:

 I am trying to record the Top of the Hour ID Slots from Sunset to Sunrise on the AM BCB each evening.  Conditions are improving each night and last night seemed to be quite good. I am about 1/2 way through the Recordings from last night and have found these interesting catches so far……

One NEW Station and a Call Letter change………

RECEIVER………………….ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA…………………100 Foot Longwire

AM BCB TOTALS are now 1599 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1300  WWCH  Clarion, PA.   Sept/09/15   2158 EDT    EE    GOOD
Ads 2158-59 EDT. ID by Male DJ on hour as "WWCH-AM Clarion
- Night Talk 1300". Into News.
No sign of Cleveland!!

NEW STN                AM # 1599 Heard           850 Watts/28 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1250  WPGP  Pittsburgh, PA.   Sept/09/15  1959 EDT    EE   FAIR
ID as "WPGP" by Male DJ. Into News @ 2000.

RELOG….But NEW CALLS EX-WDDZ               5KW
ROSS, ON.
920  WHJJ  Providence, RHODE ISLAND  Sept/09/15  2059 EDT   EE    GOOD
Promo for I-Heart Radio. ID by Male DJ as "News Radio 920 WHJJ - Providence".
Into FOX News.

RELOG                      5 KW
ROSS, ON.
1180  WVLZ  Knoxville, TN.    Sept/09/15   1958 EDT   EE    GOOD
Male with SportsTalk. ID on hour as "1180 THE VLZ and 1120 News Now".
Taking out WHAM Rochester!!

RELOG                     10 KW Days
ROSS, ON.