[IRCA] AM BCB DX…..ELAD TOH Captures………..

Hi Guys:

 With all the High K Index levels noted the past few days I was hoping for some Big Aurora Catches….so I set the ELAD SDR for some TOH Recordings for overnight and early Morning hours. However, the Aurora did not pan out as I had hoped!!

Conditions on the AM BCB do seem to be improving though and I did catch a few interesting things, including one NEW STN on a Graveyard Frequency. The rest of these logs are RELOGS, but still some decent catches for this time of year.

Hopefully the Band will quiet down soon and we'll have some better stuff to report!!

RECEIVER is………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA is……………..100 Foot Long Wire.

AM BCB TOTALS are now……….1598 Stations Logged.

73…………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1340   WVCV  Orange, VIRGINIA  Sept/09/15   0600 EDT   EE     FAIR
Female with ID rising up from the Quagmire as "WVCV ??? ABC ?? News???"
WVCV and ABC were quite clear…the rest unreadable. Mixing with a UNID Spanish
Station.

NEW STN          Graveyarder # 159 Heard              1 KW
ROSS, ON.
1270   WQTT  Marysville, OHIO   Sept/08/15   2059 EDT  EE      FAIR
Male with ID as "WQTT Marysville" . Into Talk. Mixing with WXYT Detroit.
Not heard since 2008……..

RELOG…….But NEW CALLS  EX-WUCO     500 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1490   WLPA  Lancaster, PENNSYLVANIA   Sept/09/15   0558 EDT   EE     GOOD
Classic Hits Music. ID by FEmale @ 0600 EDT as "Another hour of America's Best
Music, right here on AM 1490 WLPA - Lancaster".

RELOG                          600 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1570   WMVX  Beverly, MASSACHUSETTS  Sept/09/15   0559 EDT PORTUGUESE  GOOD
Portuguese Vocal Music )559-0600 EDT. Male with ID and Portuguese Talk. Musical Jingle
and PP talk.

RELOG                   30 KW/85 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1590  WCSL Cherryville, NORTH CAROLINA  Sept/09/15   0600 EDT     EE     FAIR
ID as "Big O Country" and "WCSL Cherryville dot com". @ 0600 EDT.

RELOG                10 KW/30 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1370   WFEA   Manchester, NEW HAMPSHIRE   Sept/08/15  2100 EDT    EE     FAIR
Male with ID @ 2100 EDT as "From the North Side ??? Studios - This is 1370
WFEA - Manchester". Into News.

RELOG                  5 KW
ROSS, ON.
1450  WCTC  New Brunswick, NEW JERSEY   Sept/09/15  0554 EDT      EE     FAIR
Ads @ 0554 EDT. ID by Male as "Red Eye Radio on WCTC - The Voice of Central Jersey".
Into Talk @ 0555 EDT.

RELOG                  1 KW
ROSS, ON.