[IRCA] TP for 9 Sept 2015 from Victoria: DU Minimalist

Listened this morning from 12:45 UTC until now (and still listening at
13:38 UTC).  Conditions are definitely weaker than yesterday, but there's a
real dawn enhancement here.   Exclusively DU, and limited to frequencies
below 900 kHz.  612 4QR Brisbane is really coming in well now at 13:41.
The strongest of the morning!

567:  Radio National NZ at fair level
576:  DU inflection at 13:19
594:  3WV Horsham at fair level at 13:33
612:  4QR at good level
675:  Radio National, Christchurch at 13:24 at fair level
702:  2BL Sydney at 13:29  Fair level
774 and 828:  Both ABC stations at fair to good levels, and the first to
come up.
792:  4RN at fair level at 13:26
846:  weakly heard.  Someone DU

Had a quick look above 900 and it was pretty dead, besides a few weak
carriers.   Not a hint of anything on 1566 or 1575, and same for the
X-band.  I also found that my North corner fed loop was dead, dead, dead.
West amplified corner loop worked best, with my ALA 100 aimed SW/NE also
worked quite well.  As I conclude this at 13:48, 612 is still coming in
quite well.

73 from Victoria, BC    Walt Salmaniw