[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 8 September 2015

Quite a bit of audio this morning, though most of it was too weak to be IDable:

657 New Zealand, 'Star' Tentative, with bits of what seemed to be Christian music now and again between 1231 and 1243.

675	unID	Traces of woman talking at 1222

684 unID Talk by a man at 1221, but splatter seemed particularly bad today.

702 NEW ZEALAND, Magic First noted at 1244. Tentatively 'Magic' based on the oldies music being played.

738	FRENCH POLYNESIA, Tahiti	Vocal in French by a man at 1222

774 unID Traces of man speaking at 1219. Stronger at 1245 with interview, but still not good enough to identify, though it did have the ABC 'sound'.

819	unID	Man speaking at 1245

882 unID Music noted at 1246. Could have been Star, but possible // on 657 wasn't in at the time.

1008	unID	Traces of excited talk by woman at 1232.

1035	unID
	Bits of talk coming through now and again, at 1240

My findings agreed with Walt's observation that the upper end of the dial wasn't doing much. Also purely DU here (as I would have expected, given the geomagnetic activity), though not seemingly as focused on Australia. The auroral conditions did get me two new ones last night, KDAZ in Albququerque on 730 and the Mexican XEVOZ on 1590.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array