[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, August 20-27, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page38

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside or randomwire; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO. 570, Aug 26 at 1128 UT, ``XEBJB, Nueva Vida``, Monterrey ID with 5 mil watts, Grupo Radio Alegría. New slogan, ex-Notiradio 570, as of last year`s IRCA Log, Cantú as of Feb, and WRTH 2015. Implies Christian format now (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 650, Aug 26 at 1130 UT, song in ode to glorious Sinaloa, mentioning its main cities, but nothing about its main industry; 1134 Radio K jingle, and plug for Grupo Chávez, 1135 live opening(?) for `Buenos Días, Yardero` show, i.e. XETNT Los Mochis, a regular here around sunrise, usually too early for me in summer (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 660, Aug 26 at 1125 UT, ``Guadalajara`` song is playing; I was hoping to correlate it with a Tapatían on this frequency, but there are none, so it could have been anyMexican with a great classic song, followed by another romantic one (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 780, Aug 26 at 1139 UT, ``La Poderosa, 103.5 y 780`` ID, 6:39 TC; i.e. XESFT, San Fernando, Tamaulipas, 5/1 kW; with KSPI OK nulled, otherwise, makes annoying low audible het with it; also afflicting WBBM in the evenings (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---