Re: [IRCA] Format change at KMZN-740

KBOE 104.9 must get out exceedingly well in its home turf. It is hugely common here by meteor scatter, and I've also had it multiple times by tropo. I once had an entire weather report in the car via a long meteor scatter burst while driving to a WTFDA convention in Dunkirk / Jamestown NY.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River / Toronto ON