Re: [IRCA] new returning member

As Perseus has been available now for 8 years, I'd substitute "reached maturity" for "stagnated". It remains the king of the hill and recently went through yet another major feature addition.
I would go in the opposite direction and say that Elad is still in the bug fix phase and CloudIQ is not yet a known entity.
One man's opinion.
Chuck