Re: [IRCA] Lots of short haul phase distortion on signals tonight

Interesting, Colin.   At 06:14 UTC (11:14 PM), I'm not seeing anything out
of the ordinary on any of my antennae.  All strong.  I was up at Shawnigan
Lake tonight.   Beautiful dark sky with no aurora, and even saw a few
Perseid meteors.   73,...Walt