Re: [IRCA] unID DU station on 1179

Thanks to you Bill and Chuck for having a listen. Bill, you had the exact recording I was hoping someone would have, so thanks very much. That, and an e-mail from Newstalk ZB confirming that my August 8th reception on 1197 khz was them lets me add 2 Kiwis to my log in one day. Don't think that's happened in at least 20 years!

73,

NIgel