Re: [IRCA] Yet Another 531 kHz DU Mystery from Rockwork 4

Gary:

What gave it away first was the music.. that sounds alot like what I know
4KZ to play.

So then I went back and listened to the audio clip with more attention to
detail.

I just picked out another detail...just a smidge past 25 seconds in at the
end of the forecast, the announcer says "You're listening to the Kay Zed
Network"

Thats what they often refer to the station as since it's on a multitude of
am and fm rebroadcasters, though 531khz is the main high powered
transmitter.

Paul