[IRCA] Looking For: Sony ICF2001D/ Sony ICF2010

I'm looking for a Sony ICF-2010 or Sony ICF-2001D radio. They're both the
same radio pretty much, but the 2001D was the European model.

I'm not concerned with a few scratches, as long as the radio functions
quite well and reception on it is it. Apparently, the back light going out
is a problem with these radios, I'm not concerned about that if the price
is right.

I'm mostly concerned with the fact the radio functions well more then
looks. I don't need a power cord, carrying case or carrying strap with
it.... I operate my DX'ing radios on batteries all of the time anyways,

I know these are quite good radios and it's not very likely I'd find one on
here or if you have one, you might not want to give it up.. but it can't
hurt to ask.

These are the ONLY two models of radios I'm interested in buying at this
time. (I only want one radio, but will take either model number if you have
one)

Email me off-list, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx if you have one of these
radios and would like to sell. I can pay by paypal.

Paul Walker

Beaumont, Texas