[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, July 3-9, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page36

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO. 550, July 5 at 0557, ID for Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, 107.1 [?], ``la Súper Estación, la frecuencia líder``. 550 is XEPL, 5/0.15 kW per IRCA Mexican log 2014, and Cantú as of Feb 2015, but both with FM on 91.3. WTFDA DB shows the only Chih on 107.1 is XHEHB in San Francisco del Oro, simulcasting XEHB 730. Website http://www.xepl.com.mx/ still matches 91.3 XHEPL with 550 as secondary (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 580, July 7 at 0542 UT, a Mexican station underneath WIBW in `Coast to Coast` about Bigfoot, and close to opposite, as if I null WIBW Topeka, I also null this. I am trying to re-reconfirm since late May that XEMU Piedras Negras, Coahuila is still on the air, not yet abandoning AM for FM only as encouraged by the government and already removed from an official listing. It`s tough to catch any details with WIBW dominant; eventually I might get something definite during a WIBW fade. At 0600 UT, a tentative XEMU ID as WIBW is going to CBS bong and news. Generally, I suspect that XEMU may be underpowered now from listed 5/2.5 kW ND. Meanwhile with both of them nulled, I am hearing a third station: see U S A (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 610, July 6 at 0525 UT, ``La Primera, son tres y cuarto`` --- if I heard that right, automated time-checker is way off! But at 0552 UT back in whack with ```BX, La Primera, 12:52``, i.e. XEBX, Sabinas, Coahuila, 5/0.5 kW.

610, July 7 at 0554, XEBX is dominant over KCSP with Mexican music; 0606 ranchera, 0610 ID also for FM sounded like 107.9, and timecheck. Neither IRCA Log nor Cantú had an FM to go with this, but WRTH 2015 does: XHBX on 105.9, Sabinas, Coahuila (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 660, July 5 at 0600, music is just finishing, not the NA, and full ID for 98.9 La Lupe, XHACB ``la estación líder del Grupo ---``, singing ID and stops, so is XEACB, Ciudad Delicias, Chihuahua, signing off? IRCA shows until 0700 UT, but that could be non-DST winter timing (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 690, July 6 at 0554 UT, obituary for Jacobo Zabludovsky, well-known news anchorman, formerly TV, and whose radio talkshow in the afternoons had been replaying late at night on XEN México DF, which is surely what I am hearing again now. He died July 2 at age 87. We already had an obit from Raymie Humbert with some audio-video linx in the latest DXLD, http://www.w4uvh.net/dxld1526.txt (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 710-, July 4 at 0527, XEDP, Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua is running its off-frequency transmitter tonight, causing het to KCMO or whatever, but neither readable (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 720, July 6 at 0557 UT, full ID including: ``La Kaliente, Grupo Imagen, Multimedia, 105.7 FM, y 720 AM, La Kaliente; Colonia Universitaria (o Universidad)``; WGN has faded out at the moment, then comes back making slow SAH. Often it`s the other way around, with WGN suffering the slow SAH from this, which is XEDE, 8/0.25 kW, Saltillo, Coahuila. (I thought they said 103.7, but listed as 105.7 on FM) (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 780-, July 4 at 0531 UT, harp music making lo audible het, which is all that WBBM can manage; presumably as previously reported caused by XEWGR, Monclova, Coahuila, around 779.93. Even when WBBM is audible, often marred by this. Right now, not much WGN or WLS either (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 860, July 6 at 0602 UT, ID including ``XENL, Radio Recuerdo, 860 AM y 103.7 HD3, cinco décadas, Multimedios``. Listed as 5/2 or 5/1.5 kW from Monterrey NL; KKOW KS not a problem even nulling XENL, close to right angles. The FM upon which it is a mere HD3 signal is: XHFMTU-FM, 100 kW, Milenio Radio // AM 1090 on main channel per WTFDA database (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1100, July 4 at 0536 UT, Mexican music, 0540 ``Radio Cañón, 90.1 FM`` ID, dominating, nothing from WTAM, so XETGO, Tlaltenango, Zacatecas, whose FM I also DXed directly during the big June 23 sporadic E opening. Strange how tonight, some US `clears` are inaudible, others normal (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---