Re: [IRCA] NEW LOGS!

high temperatures? pffftt lol We had 2 days last year where it hit 115...
105-106 is a walk in the park.. and it'll cool down to the mid 90s.

Yeah, mid 90s is cool lol.

I am doing good though, thanks for asking and the concern:)

Paul

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Steve Francis via IRCA <
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote