[IRCA] Cuba 1640?

My brother is here visiting with me in Florida and doing some dxing with the Crane Skywave I gave him for his birthday. The other night he heard what he thought had to be a Cuban station on 1640. Spanish language with many references to âNacionalâ, âHavanaâ, âCubaâ but we could not find any Cubans listed for 1640. Any suggestions on what it could have been?