[IRCA] B-Log

That article about "High-Tech DXing" brought back some memories. I too can remember when all of that seemed revolutionary. :-)

I'm wondering if B-Log still exists or if anyone has found anything similar that works well for Broadcast DXing. I'm currently using Excel for AM Logs (have since 1991), FM Logs, NOAA Weather Radio Logs, and TV Logs.

While Excel works, it's not the easiest tool to work with...and it pales in comparison to some of the features of my ham log programs.

I'd love to have something that can connect to the FCC database, fill in blanks automatically, and allow for a searchable database. Ability to hyperlink to short clips is a huge plus too.

Anybody got a favorite that works well for them?

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, Clifton Lab Active Whip,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector