Re: [IRCA] KVTA Ventura/Oxnard, CA

Nice three city legal ID. I was happy that after KVTA vacated 1520 to move to 1590, 1520 remained clear for a long time allowing me some great receptions of KKXA here in SoCal. In decades gone by, 1590 in Ventura was known as KBBQ, and KUDU prior to that. Both Ventra and San Jose are forces to be reckoned with here at nighttime. I keep hoping to log KVGB in Great Bend KS one of these years.   ms