[IRCA] Sharing at the Convention

Good mornin'

We're still on the hunt for folks who'd like to share their DX experiences at the July joint convention in Ft. Wayne. The line-up is starting to look pretty good, and there's always room for more.

If you'd like to help us fill out the technical agenda for the convention, we could use your input...a chat of just about any length on an experience you want to share...or perhaps you'd like to ask us to cover certain topics of interest. Please let us know. If you do want to share, we can support you with audio-visual/handout copying etc to make your life easier, but we WOULD like to hear from you!

Cheers!

Mark Durenberger