[IRCA] (Slightly OT) Shortwave Reception/Groups

I know there are facebook groups for shortwave Dx'ers but are there any
email lists? I'd love to join some, but not sure where to begin looking and
what email lists are most active.

After getting chastised on an AM DX email list for posting Shortwave logs
then getting tossed off that list, I'd like to share with those who will
appreciate it!

By the way, I recently (3 days ago) logged my two most wanted Shortwave
signals.

Paul Walker
Redding, CA
ATS 909X & H800 Skymatch Active Antenna