Re: [IRCA] steel wire fence in Venice, CA (near Los Angeles)

--- Begin Message ---
I should clarify (in case there's any confusion) that I mean metal fences in general, like chain-link fences or other wire fences. ÂI haven't been to or tried that specific fence. ÂIt also works for utility pole ground wires, although in those cases you also have the noise from the powerlines to deal with. ÂI've found even that can vary, too. Â