Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] VOA 1530 Sao Tome logged in IL tonight

Nice!  Gives me goose bumps to hear a distant âYankee Doodleâ like that!

Heard here in DC, but not often.  This from a few years ago at 0300 s/on:

http://realmonitor.com/stations/stp-1530.wav

A little better near Fleeton, VA this past January:

http://realmonitor.com/WatersEdge/150108/0300/stp-1530.wav

And SCARY good from Lubec, Maine last November:

http://realmonitor.com/qh5/141112/DKAZ/2100/stp-1530.wav

None of those are quite like hearing it from the midwest though!

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA