Re: [IRCA] St-Patrick's Day solar storm late report

--- Begin Message ---
Great logs Sylvain.  Your report builds on some of the previously published reports, including mine, because you covered some time slots after 0400 UTC (during which I had not DX'ed).

I have added links to your logs / recordings on my page covering the same period:
http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/doc1/audio_march2015.htm

If anyone else has log reports online from the last two weeks of March, please let me know and I'll add links to them as well.  Doesn't matter if East Coast, Midwest, West Coast, Europe, Asia, or anywhere else.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
Thank you guys. This is due to the SDR magic and a
bit of luck. Having a
large fishing net gives you much more opportunities than
a single fishing
rod :)

Saul, I didn't hear many Mexicans but I was
particularly happy with XENL
860 that came on top of CJBC ...

Sylvain
Le
2015-05-01 11:39, "neilkaz" <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a ?crit :

> Yes, great
stuff, Sylvain! Living up north with big antennas has its
> benefits! I love
the Ecuador logs as that remains a country needed here in
> IL for me.

Tim, which HJ did you get on 1090? Here with KAAY off during this AU, HJOM

Bluradio was close to the dominant on 1090 and the only HJ I noted on that

channel.

<kilokat7@xxxxxxxxx>
> >Sent: May 1, 2015 9:57 AM
> >To: Mailing list for the
International Radio Club of America <
> irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: [IRCA] St-Patrick's Day solar storm late report
> >
> >Great stuff Sylvain,
thanks for the sharing the audio clips!  I'm mostly
> >caught up now with my
Perseus recordings from the March 18th solar storm..
> >My logs aren't all that
exotic but I did add 44 new stations to my
> >logbook!  Most of those logs are
from stations in the Southern part of the
> >US.  Colombia on 1090, Bahamas on
810 & Venezuela on 630 & 910 were also
> >new for me here.
> >
> >73,
> >Tim
Tromp

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015
at 2:33 PM, Sylvain Naud <sylvainnaud62@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All,

Hereby you will find my report of the last St-Patrick's Day solar storm.

There was enough content to justify adding a new page to my website. The

highlights to me among all Latins was to log five Ecuadorean stations

including two new entries (Radio Sucre on 700 and Radio Ecuantena on 1030)

plus a new Argentinian on 1030. Surprisingly, no Brazilian stations were

noticed.

> The page contain 46 audio clips and a link to the logs' report as
well.
> Enjoy:

http://www.quebecdx.com/2015_st_patrick_day_solar_storm_audio_files.html

Sylvain Naud