Re: [IRCA] AM BCB LOGGINGS from ELAD Recordingsâââ.

Nice catches. DE is the most difficult state from here in NE IL and extremely rare. Maybe I need to try for WDER pre-sunrise?

Tonight the 8 pm EDT zone goes right thru N.E. so maybe I can ID WDER and similar at 8 pm just before they switch to night rig.

Rob, I'll get more antenna info to you this weekend, but for now, google Flag Antennas and Superloop antennas. A Superloop is a bottom corner fed and terminated Flag. I'd suggest using these for Perseus recordings with your small lot.

73 KAZ